Our Nursery is open Monday- Friday from 7:45 am - 4.15 pm, 38 weeks a year term-time only.
Our core hours are from 8:45 am - 3.15 pm and are charged at £5.00 per hour. Any additional hours outside of these core hours are charged at an additional £5.00 per hour.
Our morning sessions are from 8:45 am - 11.45 am.
Children can stay for lunch but there is an additional charge of £2.50 for 30 minutes.
Our afternoon sessions are from 12.15 pm - 3.15 pm.
Methods of payment
Fees are payable before the 1st of each month and need to be paid in advance. We accept payment via:
- Childcare vouchers
Parents/Carers bringing children for their 1 hour settling in sessions pay no fees. Once a child is registered all sessions are timetabled and fees are then chargeable.
If your child is too ill to attend nursery, you must let the school know before 9.15 am on the first day of absence by:
- using Class Dojo to message both Kirsty Hackett and Gina Wright
- phoning the school Attendance Officer on 01424 436983 option 1
- email: email@example.com
3 and 4 Year Old Universal Offer
All 3 and 4 year olds are entitled to 15 hours of free childcare a week for up to 38 weeks a year. The funding starts from the term after their third birthday and ends when they reach compulsory school age.
The table below shows when your child can start their free childcare:
|Child Born Between||Start Date From|
|1 April – 31 August||September|
|1 September - 31 December||January|
|1 January – 31 March||April|
More information about 3 and 4 year old funding can be found on the East Sussex County Council website.
3 and 4 Year Old Extended Offer
Some 3 and 4 year olds may be eligible for 30 hours free childcare a week.
Eligibility depends on:
- if you are working
- your income (and your partner’s income, if you have one)
- your child’s age and circumstances
- your immigration status
You can check eligibility and apply by using the Government Online Childcare Calculator. This also helps you check if you will be better off if you make an application.
More information about 30 hours funding can be found on the East Sussex County Council website.
Free education and childcare for 2-year-olds
Some 2 year olds may be eligible for free childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
- child tax credits, and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
2-year-olds can also get free childcare if they:
- are looked after by a local authority
- have a statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- get Disability Living Allowance
- have left care under an adoption order, special guardianship order or a child arrangements order
Contact your local council to find out more.